Let´s talk about mounting the internal tubing.
What we need is a frame, some blind rivets, a riveting tool, super glue, new internal tubing in two tube sizes, an old bowden cable and a piece of hard wire.
At first I glue the plastic tube guide on the frame.
1. next step is clamping the blind rivets into the wholes.
3. ready mounted plastic tube guide
4. now I put an old bowden cable into the frame
5. on the other side i have to do a little fishing with the hard wire. I bended a little hook at one end of the wire.
6. I can pull the new internal tubing over the bowden cable.
7. when the internal tubing is mounted you can change the old bowden cable into a new one.
8. I use two sizes of internal tubing. So it fits perfect with the plastic guide under the bottom bracket.
9. ready mounted internal tubing
IN COLOR WE TRUST