Panasonic Mountain Cat

I do have a Panasonic MTB.

Interesting colors. Looks like a model that could be destinied for the Japanese market.

Elev12k":g9ppxxb6 said:

Interesting colors. Looks like a model that could be destinied for the Japanese market.

So, what will be a adequat equivalent for a steel Panasonic MC.
A GT, a Scott, a Kona etc?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
borissorin":scn797ho said:
Elev12k":scn797ho said:

So, what will be a adequat equivalent for a steel Panasonic MC.
A GT, a Scott, a Kona etc?

Depends on what model we are talking about. A MC Team/Pro is a very different bike than a MC 2500. What applies to all: the way the Panasonic is put together is very professional. Panasonic is a large company (probably the largest company ever being involved in producing bicycles) that could afford huge investments in design and equipment. Japanese typical: consistent high quality of output. No savings on paint and surface treatment. Part spec was also almost entirely Japanese.

1991 Panasonic MC Pro. Welded Tange Prestige Concept, full XT (this was pre XTR era) -->

Pana7800.jpg

Back