Frame Sprayer @up North

Sidewinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As in the title I'm looking for a frame sprayer to respray the Ritchey only problem is its a tricolour design so Argus and Bob Jackson want me to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay for it !

I do a lot of work with Mark from "Bicycle Paintworks" he does an excellent job and at very good prices

Workshop is just near Castle Howard York

I have already quizzed him ready for Sithlord's Ritchey and he had no issues with re-painting to match

Website is a little basic, he spends his time doing a good job rather than updating his website ~ bit like me ;)

http://bicyclepaintworks.co.uk/index.htm

possibly try woodrups on kirkstall road, Leeds. Although likely to be in the same league as Bob Jacksons.

Chris Marshall cycles in Keighley, he builds frames and does basiclly everything and anything to a frame you wish for, he even airbrushes

toons":27ooid0c said:
Dave Yates doesn't live in the Toon any more

Dave's framebuilding business is in Lincs. these days, but I don't know if Steel's in Gosforth still run their painting service independent of this.
Woodrup (Leeds), JF Wilson (Sheffield) and Ellis-Briggs (Shipley) might be worth getting quotes from.

David

Re: Paint

peteteamtig":31exxq5s said:
Atlantic boulivard in Bury .

Totally fantastic and great service too .

+1 for them, they did a road frame of mine around 5 years ago. Great quality repaints with a nice high-gloss lacquer much like the Principia "wet paint" finishes. Extra thumbs up for finishing with obscure makers' decals and being a dab hand at things like stuck seatposts.

David

Back