Overbury's Pioneers

Bryncrug72

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I was wondering how many lovers of the Bristolian steel there are on here ?
I have one !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 749
As do I
0cff4d328650a5fbed7efdd4ad2c33e8_zps173a473f.jpg

To my eternal shame, back in the 90's when I started building up my own mtb's, I had no idea that Overbury's were right on my doorstep.

I shall at some point right that wrong.

Overbury's number one:

the_beach_441.jpg

I really loved this bike but it was a case of this bike or my house. I owe it the roof over my head during last years' financial meltdown. It was in MBR and Privateer magazines, of which I am quite proud to have achieved.

Overbury's number two:

file.php

Never got to build this up as the forks were bent so it all went a bit sour. The frame went on to another RB member and it is still around under a new guise.

Here's mine as it was when I purchased it. Still a long way to go on the rebuild :roll:

BE411417-6EF3-4E3E-86C3-C226B097C485-340-0000001B4F1561A9.jpg

legrandefromage":2294a1nr said:
Overbury's number two:

file.php

Never got to build this up as the forks were bent so it all went a bit sour. The frame went on to another RB member and it is still around under a new guise.

This is how it looks at the moment...

This is my love to hate bike, I like to hide it in the cave.. then rediscover how nice the detail on the frame are and how well it rides.

miles0385":2yw50gxi said:
i'd love to buy one if anyone's up for parting with one, preferably 17.5 - 18".

They don't come up very often, that was why I wanted to know how many were/are on here, my friend has one that I briefly owned well it hung on my garage wall for six years :facepalm:

He really wanted it back, as it was his first mtb and I couldn't deny him !
He recently bought Maksters project as well for a rider as the Thornhill Pioneer is going to be a queen.

Best thing is to watch the sales threads on here and check fleabay, but you will have to be quick !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 643
Thornhill loved their decals didn't they Martin ;)

Back