Zinn MTB project

RyanG90

Retro Newbie
Hi all, very new to the forum but thought this would be the ideal place to come to get some advice/pointers on my latest project which i found the other day..

Its a Zinn bicycle which is missing quiet a few components along with any decals to tell me the exact model..

Id really love some help with dating it and any help in suggestions with what components would be most suitable for this bike?

Thanks in advance

Ryan

Re:

Looking cool buddy, I love mine. Have a ganda on the zinn threads throughout the forum for hints etc, theres been some epic builds in the past and on the go now.

Re:

Welcome to the forum!
That was being sold just down the road from me. Are you local to the seller in Christchurch?
That’s a great project and I’m sure you’ll be able to get all the parts you need through Retrobike.
If you are going the Campagnolo rebuild route, I have a few parts currently for sale, as I think does Rod_Saetan.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Good to see this on here, you got it for a good price in the end, though if it had been closer to me i may have been bidding as well.

Quite a bit of Zinn love on here so should be plenty of info for you to look through and help in the rebuild :xmas-cool:

Back