Yorkshire ride 5/12/21

Matthews

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View

I may be able to attend. My health is not what it used to be so if I slow the group too much I'll drop off. Iv'e not been on a bike for over something like 7 years due to work and family comitments. I get out of breath walking the dogs hehe.

Thanks for the tag Ben.

That sounds great, I'm pretty sure I'm free. I would probably need a lift there from the Hull/Beverley area though, as I doubt I'll have access to a car that day.

Thanks for the tag Ben.

That sounds great, I'm pretty sure I'm free. I would probably need a lift there from the Hull/Beverley area though, as I doubt I'll have access to a car that day.
Just set off early, it's about a 5hour ride ;-)

I'm currently seeing if I can get my youngest looked after, as my wife is doing some Christmas craft thing and eldest is off running around for rests.

I’m a maybe for this

It’s my only day off that week and I’ve a charlatans gig the next day so I don’t wanna break myself the day before 😆

Probably use the gravel bike if it’s a gentle off road pootle, might bring the full suss for some comfort depending on the mileage. Who knows…

Have you been stunned into silence that two Southerners may appear? I can hear the whispering!

I have plenty of looroll for the inevitable nosebleeds as I get 10 feet above sea level and the polydactylism comes in 'handy' for shifting, braking and nose wiping all at the same time.

Oh and giving a High Six to fellow cyclists.

Yours, 'The Southerner' (my friends' face says it all)

img_0703-jpg.452669

Back