YETI F.R.O. set

wooly pluto

Retro Guru
Hi all,

As I have some plans in mind I have some nice YETI set for sale.
A kit includes most of components you may need to start a new build of an early YETI F.R.O.
Frame : nice and unmolested steel frame with no issues. I biught it blac, which I do not like at all, so cleaned some parts. I was going to have it painted wit proper YETI scheme. Cable ferrules included (12 pcs.).
Seatpost: Ringle Moby. Some wear at the bottom part, but the top part is nice and fresh.
Stem: Ringle Zooka 1 ¼ in black. Two topcaps included.
Headset: CK nologo 1 1/4 . Has some scratches, but works great. Baseplate included.
Cranks: Syncros revolution 110mm with Crank-O-Matic and 46T Syncros ring included.
Front mech: XTR 90 series + thumbshifters
Rear mech: Precision Billet Gorilla in green.
Hubs: Rear Ringle (red), front Ringle (silver)
Rims: Silver Mavic 231 matching the Ringle hubs.
Brakes: NOS Onza HO
Saddle: Flite Titanium (reproduction)
Handlebar: Easton EA70,
Brake levers: PAUL love levers in black.
NOS shark fin, Tiso bolts.
Price for all above: 1200 GBP (shipping not included)
In case you may have some questions please drop me a PM. All stuff is in Poland so shipping must be quoted additionally.

Cheers,
Martin / wooly pluto

Attachments

• IMG_4449.jpg
    IMG_4449.jpg
    778.7 KB · Views: 1,320
  • IMG_4451.jpg
    IMG_4451.jpg
    725.2 KB · Views: 1,319
Re:

I guess so :)
It is 20" measured C-T ot the seattube which gives 18.3" measured C-C of it. That is respectively 50.5cm and 46.5cm

Re: Re:

wooly pluto":2bpwnpzx said:
I guess so :)
It is 20" measured C-T ot the seattube which gives 18.3" measured C-C of it. That is respectively 50.5cm and 46.5cm

As I feared...too big for me :(
Good luck with the sale :)

Hi Martin,

Can you consider split your set? I m interested by the Precision Billet mech, Paul brakes levers, maybe seat post (depending of the diameter), crank (depending of axle and length), pedals, saddle and maybe the front hub. Please let me know by PM.
Best
Cedric

Hi if you do split , Syncros ring revolution 110mm with Crank-O-Matic and 46T Syncros ring.
Thanks Darren

Latest posts

Back