Yeti DH9 bike

widow71

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi,

I have, after careful thought, decided to sell my Yeti DH bike. I'm looking to sell it complete at the moment. I just don't have the time (with 2 toddlers) to ride it.

Yeti DH9 Frame, 20mm rear axle, turquoise (of course), floating rear brake.

Goldtec Draco front hub on a Mavic 521 with a Michelin Comp 16
20mm rear hub on a Mavic 721 and Michelin Comp 32
Saint crankset with an E13 chain device, DMR V12 pedals, XTR rapid rise rear mech, 9 speed cassette (but no shifter)
Shockworks forks with a BETD brace, Kona bar and stem
Hope DH4 brake front and Mono 6-Ti rear. Hope floating rotors front and back.

(The only thing I won't include is the saddle)

So a good spec, but....

Being a DH bike it has the usual uplift scratches, minor dings etc. But there may be a hairline crack in the seat tube near to the pivot, and the freehub needs sorting. (another thread about the bike can be found here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... viewresult). The bike will take some work to get it going properly, or you could buy it, hang the Yeti art on your wall and use the other parts in your projects.

PM or post if you want more info or pictures. I'm looking for £320 posted.

Thanks

Attachments

• P7190017.JPG
    P7190017.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 2,342
  • P7190009.JPG
    P7190009.JPG
    292.1 KB · Views: 2,342
I'm after the money really to fund another bike build - my garage too full of parts at the moment-trying to get down to just 3 bikes I use.

I may consider splitting...

It is a medium frame (I'm 6 foot exactly and it has been perfect for me).

I live down in Bath but I can send in the post.

For what it's worth, I reckon the 'crack' on the weld would be an easy repair for someone capable of welding Aluminium.

I'm so tempted by this - I just don't have the cash at the moment as I've only just bought another bike :(

Back