Yeti build thread. Not in the wrong section.

I'm going to need details on NanoCad and how you find it please. :) we don't do much here but occasionally I still get asked to run up a layout or a P&ID and often it's a ball ache because as to be expected the AutoCAD license has run out again, the one machine that it was installed on has been taken out of service or some other shit reason not to be able to just jump on a machine and do the drawing. It's annoying because I'm the only qualified Draftsman in the company but "everyone can use CAD" 🙄.
Sounds like my company!!! My boss refused to buy SolidWorks for 2.5 years as apparently they created a successful business without needing it for 13 years. So I brought in my own PC with a SW licence still associated to my old agency and used that. Eventually we got our own copy! 🤷‍♂️

Sounds like my company!!! My boss refused to buy SolidWorks for 2.5 years as apparently they created a successful business without needing it for 13 years. So I brought in my own PC with a SW licence still associated to my old agency and used that. Eventually we got our own copy! 🤷‍♂️
don't get me started on using my CAD licence.

Back