Yellow Zaskar with Pace fork

No2ndPrize

Merlin Fan
Unfortunately in a poor condition...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This has been popping up on my saved searches quite a bit, think it went for 350 back in April and then was relisted. Maybe a timewasting buyer or someone that walked away.
I also remember seeing this hidden in a pile with a Muddy Fox Explorer as was interested in both but pictures were poor (found a pic and it has the same saddle).
Might be a bargain if it is all working.

Yellow-Mens-Large-GT-Zaskar-mountain-bike-with.jpg

This has been popping up on my saved searches quite a bit, think it went for 350 back in April and then was relisted. Maybe a timewasting buyer or someone that walked away.
I also remember seeing this hidden in a pile with a Muddy Fox Explorer as was interested in both but pictures were poor (found a pic and it has the same saddle).
Might be a bargain if it is all working.

Yellow-Mens-Large-GT-Zaskar-mountain-bike-with.jpg

It sold for £181 then £350 and has been relisted about four times since at £250 without a bid

Back up, I'm sure I saw someone post that they had bought it on Faceache

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back