XTR, XT, SLX, formula, SRAM, FSA and more

Re:

Bump for some nice modern bits. More to come including m970 v brake set and levers, hope brakes, wheels....

Re:

XTR M952 rear shifter - £25
SLX front shifter and front mech (triple) - £25
Shimano ES70 BB - £15
New XT centre lock hubs - £40

Hopefully you’d save quite a bit on postage if you sent these four items in one parcel, so would £90 for the lot be acceptable?

Also, I could be interested in XTR M950/52 chainset - £55, but can you clarify the bb situation please? You don’t say anything about the bb in the picture, and my poor old eyes can’t make out what it is, but is it included and does it fit? And how much extra for the M952 bb that you might have?
[Am I right in thinking that the standard splined bb that came out in 2000 is incompatible with the earlier M952 spider?]

Re:

Chainset #1 is still available. A few other items have been sold, need to update the thread.

ishaw":2biwjzk4 said:
SOLD; XTR M952 rear shifter - £25
Fully working and in pretty good cosmetic condition, no cracks and even includes the cable cover. A few marks here and there, some slight polishing to the underside of the bar mount, case and main shifting button. Comes with inner cable.
"Fully working" should imply that the gear indicator isn't stuck, but it is.
I like gear indicators, so this bothers me, but I've never taken a shifter to bits as I'm superstitious about springs etc flying all over the place. Do you know whether it's easy/safe to remove the indicator and clean/lubricate it?

Latest posts

Back