XTR,XT,LX,Marzocchi parts

dresdladiory

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
1.Shimano XTR FC-M900 Crankset ,arms 175 mm,nice used condition.
120£ SOLD

2.Shimano Deore XT ST-M738 shifters ,good used condition
40£ SOLD
3.Shimano Deore XT FC-M737 Crankset ,arms 175 mm including BB-UN71 107mm , all in nice used condition
65£ SOLD

4.Shimano Deore XT set RD-M737 good used condition & FD-M738 34.9 top pull good used condition
40£

5. Shimano Deore XT CS-M737 cassette 8speed 11/82 good used condition
30£

6.1995 Marzocchi XC R fork, threadless steerer 1 1/8, work properly but need more air,good used condition
45£

7.Shimano Deore XT ST-M092 good used condition
60£ SOLD

8.Shimano Deore XT ST-M095 with ST-M092 trigger shifters, good used condition
40£ SOLD

9.Shimano Deore LX ST-M565 near new
55£ SOLD

10.Shimano Deore XT BR-M737 very good used condition
60£

11.Shimano Deore LX BR-M565 good used condition
25£ SOLD

12.Shimano Deore DX BR-M650 good used condition
22£

13.Sachs Rival 7000 Rear mech NOS
50£

14.Sachs Maillard 8 speed freewheel NOS
40£

Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZiEKXyRwN5ckVybEA

If you have any question please feel free to ask.
Prices are excluding shipping cost from Poland
Payment via Paypal as gift or add 4 % fees
Thank you.

Hi there.,

As a relative newbie, could you explain the differences between the XT shifter brake units for me?
You list 3 different ones, Item 2 (now sold) and items 7 and 8, I'm having trouble marrying up the items to the photos as they look the same to me (probably rediculous) I'm also confused as to why item 7 is £50whilst item 8 contains item 7 and something else and is less at £30

Apologies if these questions seem daft, I'm interested in the Mech set, brakes and shifters all xt

Many thanks. Charlie

charcoalchef":a1rjjir8 said:
Hi there.,

As a relative newbie, could you explain the differences between the XT shifter brake units for me?
You list 3 different ones, Item 2 (now sold) and items 7 and 8, I'm having trouble marrying up the items to the photos as they look the same to me (probably rediculous) I'm also confused as to why item 7 is £50whilst item 8 contains item 7 and something else and is less at £30

Apologies if these questions seem daft, I'm interested in the Mech set, brakes and shifters all xt

Many thanks. Charlie

Hi.

Model numbers normally denote age of production. I think, Items 7-8 are roughly early 90s, other units kick in mid 90s. Many think the m92 and m95 are some of the best...

Prices are as much to do with condition as age I'd say.

Lots of helpful advice on this website, this is also a great source of info:

http://mombatbicycles.com/Shimano.htm

P.s. I've bought from this seller and his parts are excellent and very reliablle...

Can't see why but my PM is stuck in the outbox so if you haven't received it, please could you PM me regarding the XT brakes and STIs

Many thanks. Charlie

FireMountain95":2tlddfjj said:
charcoalchef":2tlddfjj said:
Hi there.,

Many thanks. Charlie

Hi.

Model numbers normally denote age of production. I think, Items 7-8 are roughly early 90s, other units kick in mid 90s. Many think the m92 and m95 are some of the best...

Prices are as much to do with condition as age I'd say.

Lots of helpful advice on this website, this is also a great source of info:

http://mombatbicycles.com/Shimano.htm

P.s. I've bought from this seller and his parts are excellent and very reliablle...

Thank you so much David ;)
All PM sent.

Back