For Sale XTR M900 Shifters, Brakes, Front Mech and Flite

Splitting one of my bikes and thought id post the parts here before i sell the frame - i only have a few photos so far as my battery died!!

all prices inc postage to the UK

XTR M900 Brifter in excellent condition with the rubber hoods fully intact - £135 - SOLD
XTR M900 Front and Rear Brakes with Purple onza chill pills and purple x-lite bolts, salmon koolstop pads - £95
XTR M900 Rear Mech - nice condition with a couple of scratches on the body - £80 - SOLD
XTR M900 Front Mech - nice condition- a couple of marks on cage - 28.6 BP - £40

Middleburn RS2 170mm with purple spider and 42/32/22 rings (outer and inner Middleburn, the middle is Blackspire) - £120 - SOLD

USE Seatpost - refinished in dark grey with purple mount (done by Acorn) a few marks where post slid down - £50 - SOLD
USE Bars - as above - a few marks on ends but you won't see that under controls - £50 - SOLD

Onza Porcipaws - black - mounted and ends have been trimmed off but otherwise nice - £15 - SOLD

Flite Saddle - faded but no rips or tears - actually now a really nice grey colour - £25

Panaracer Smoke and Dart Classic - really nice skin wall, no fading or cracking - £65 - SOLD

X-Lite purple titanium skewers - really nice condition - £40 - SOLD

Specialized X23 rims on Grey Pulstar hubs, purple nipples - a few marks to decals - £100 - SOLD
Are the brakes still available?

Back