For Sale XTR M900 levers

callFromTheGrave

Dirt Disciple
M900 XTR levers without shifters - 40 euro / offer
Nice condition. I was running them with XT thumbshifters and it worked like charm.

Items located in Finland, pm and I'll calculate shipping for you...

Answer A-Tac 1 1/4 stem - 25 euro / offer

Faded neon. This is from this cracked Cdale M2000... if someones interested in the fork, hanger or whatever there is.

Kona Thumb Jersey Santini "L" - 35 euro
This is amazing but the size is closer to S-M than L so no chance for me. Excellent condition.

Tioga Prestige Bars - 20 euro
Nice condition. Comes with the stickers, though one of them is a bit wrinkled.

SOLD

Figured someone here might appreciate this. Old Olmo frameset with stem from the early 90s. Made in Italy and seemingly fillet brazed Columbus Max OR. Condition OK, blemishes pictured. Includes XT bottom bracket and headset, which both could use a service, I have not opened them. It is the brightest red I have seen in a bike frame :)

27.0 seatpost.
TT C-C 55 cm
ST C-C 45 cm

Included are XT headset, bottom bracket, and U-brake, if you wish to buy without them let's tune the price down. If the 160 sounds like too much, feel free to offer.

I have plenty of original XT parts to go with the frame, let me know what you need and we can make a deal for you. The original Olmo/ITM handlebar exists also.

Here is a Retrobike thread related to the bike. The catalogue scans don't match this frame perfectly if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
I really dislike that stem but I love the frame :cool:

Are you in UK? I had issues with customs sending it to Spain. Around 25€ of taxes. Thank you

Back