XTR chainset, shifters, v's, mechs, Airbourn Ti frame

Chris D

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi.

Have not posted on here for probably a few years. But I decided I wanted a Ti gravel bike therefore some bits have to go. If dubious you can check out my previous feedback.

I can no longer fight with uploading pics so I will ask that if you are interested in anything please pm me you email and I will send over photos.

Postage is not included in price therefore you can choose you own preference at cost. I am open to negotiation and sensible offers.

Airbourne Lucky Strike Ti frame. 13 inch c-c 16 c-t No Lucky Strike graphics, just Airbourne and a union flag. Very good condition. £400

XTR 952 chainset. Well heeled rubbed. Rings, to me, look usable. Pedal threads are good. I have not used this so as I bought it about five years ago. £70

XTR v brakes with pads, noodles and bolts. Again not used, as I bought them. One has a small cover missing. Other than that I would say vgc with slight scratches under one where it bolts in. And one has a zip tie holding the pieces together but of. Course this will be held by the bolt. Again £70. SOLD for asking price.

XTR, I think because of the spider, 8 speed cassette. Again, not used since bought as a spare. Teeth look OK. Needs a better clean than I could manage ie I don't have a dishwasher. £40

XTR 961 shifters/brake levers. Not used by me. I have a set of the hydraulic version which I love though I realise these generally did not get much love from the majority. Like new. These are the v brake version. £60

XTR 950 8 speed rapid rise shifter/brake levers. Very good condition. Used by me and still on bike at moment. £90

XTR 950? rapid rise rear mech. Still on bike at moment. Actually body like new. Jockey wheels worn. £70.

Posibly more to be added later. If you read all that then thank you.

scottish-tap-water":38o04ori said:
Hi R. guru
I am interested in the V-Brakes, and v-brake levers can you send me a picture of the levers via email?
STW

Hi. Send me your email via pm please. You will third in line. Thank you.

Back