XT XTR Dual control thumb release levers

W7Ford

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Does anyone on here have any thumb release levers from dual control levers that they no longer want? It's pretty common for them to be removed for weight saving so hoping someone might have some in a drawer somewhere. They are to fit XT ST-M765 levers but i think the parts might be interchangeable between xt and xtr of the same year.

The part numbers are Y-6JJ 98130 and Y-6JJ 98140.

Thanks

Re:

Hi, Just seen this add.

Over the years I've had three sets of XTR dual control brifters, (two generations for disk and one for V brake), I'm shure I have a pair of the levers in the cave which you can have for postage although I can't promise that they will be exactly what you want.

Let me know and I will dig them out.

That's very kind. I dont know if this helps with the fitment but if they are something like part 11, that would be great.

431895d1234447216-shimano-xt-m765-thumb-shifter-length-xt-shifter1.gif

Re:

Just found them, I have two pairs but only one pair look similar. Just had a good look at your parts shedule and I think that you will need two of part 12 too. I'll have another look in the morning, sorry for the delay.

Brilliant thanks shedobits! I might be wrong but I think part 12 is an alternative release button to part 11 and might not be needed (hopefully).

Make sure you measure the mounting tab as there are 2 different sizes :evil: . I can get the sizes for you if you need them.

Re:

Right, I have what looks like two of part 11, (left & right handed) together with both of the small allen retaining bolts.

I can ship them next week for postage only, I guess at a cost of 3 or 4e (3 quid PayPal F&F should cover it).

Let me know what you think and I'll put them in a Jiffy Bag.

Back