Wu-Tangled's feedback

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Not purchased anything but just had a very pleasant and straightforward exchange of seatposts.

Decent guy, good communication, would not hesitate to purchase from him.

stevek

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Same as above.

Not actually bought anything from him- but nearly did! :LOL: He's an all-round (oval?) good egg in my book.
:)

leeww

Devout Dirtbag
Bought some CNC jockey wheels from him.

To be honest he was rude, aggressive, violent even, he wreaked of dishonesty/Gin - and at one point we found him wondering in our garden naked just before he tried to break in to our house and kill 'Dave' my cat.

. . . no, not really ! :D

He was very good to buy from, I sent him some cash by paypal and had the jockey wheels in my hands the very next day in a lovely padded envelope, what more can you expect.

I would certainly recommend dealing with this fellow if there is something you wish to buy from or sell to him.

:)

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
:D Bought some great Oakleys. also helps no P&P as work so close. Its so much better with the 'middleman' of royle snail
I do hope i have more luck with these than any of my other sunglasses. The South East is littered with them :oops:

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
:D First rate chap. I have bought & sold from/to. It does help working 15mins from.
But never a problem
Shame he is not into vintage 'retro' watches. Then I wouldn't have been pissed about by the W**kers on e-bay.
Still e-bayers loss :evil: :D