WTF

jm

Senior Retro Guru
I don't like it.Probably just me but it's shit.I don't want adverts or to of been given a trophy.You should warn old people before doing stuff like this.If it's easier for the admin to control then fine.But won't be staying unless it changes.Or I can get rid of adds trophys and other clutter on the screen.

There was warning buddy and tbh, its changed a few times the period of time ive been here. This time it's easier to add files and pics, that's the main issue many folk had. Still better than Facebook and everyman and his dog starting another page haha

Getting used to it. Is there a ‘howto’ guide for this platform anywhere?

At the end of each year they send you actual trophies 🏆🏆🥈🥴🤪

You can also turn most things off in your settings.

I don't like it.Probably just me but it's shit.I don't want adverts or to of been given a trophy.You should warn old people before doing stuff like this.If it's easier for the admin to control then fine.But won't be staying unless it changes.Or I can get rid of adds trophys and other clutter on the screen.
Drag the side of your browser window in until it switches to the mobile layout.
That removes a lot of the things.

But adverts keep the site here, some idiot has to pay for running a place we can chat and talk bikes and bollocks, I guess quality feedback on which ones are irritating will be useful.

We had adds on the old site, unless you blocked them or found the magic skin.

(I'm assuming you're on a computer and not a smart phone)

Play around get used to it.

There was warning buddy and tbh, its changed a few times the period of time ive been here. This time it's easier to add files and pics, that's the main issue many folk had. Still better than Facebook and everyman and his dog starting another page haha
Oi big boy!

Leave me out of this.

al.

ps jm hates technology, although he is very old. 😁

Back