WTD- Moulton cheap for restoration

mellon farmer

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I really quite fancy having a go at one of these for a blat around in the summer. Needs to be a solid F&F not too bothered about the rest unless some bits are unique to the Moulton.

many thanks

NO WAY!! should have guessed I suppose- any idea on condition etc? Not in any desperate rush so let me know as and when

Cheers

Harv.

moulton

Hi.
Also got a 1960s deluxe complete with rear box / front rack and working dynamo . its more or less just as it left the factory apart from the usuall ware and tare Paint on top of tubes is not good and it will need at least one tyre.Was going to restore it as we live a mile from the local shops but to be honest its taking up more room than its use justifies.Any interest then please get back to me. I was thinking of putting it on e bay at £65.00
Regards
Peter

Re: moulton

half cog":3bmq7anl said:
Hi.
Also got a 1960s deluxe complete with rear box / front rack and working dynamo . its more or less just as it left the factory apart from the usuall ware and tare Paint on top of tubes is not good and it will need at least one tyre.Was going to restore it as we live a mile from the local shops but to be honest its taking up more room than its use justifies.Any interest then please get back to me. I was thinking of putting it on e bay at £65.00
Regards
Peter

Pm sent,

pic of abandoned moulton:

velomaniacs_favourite_bicycle_505.jpg

Back