Would it be advisable to buy my first vintage street bike?

shivakabir

Retro Newbie
Having just had a (current) street bike all year and a half before, my vision is hugely restricted, so forgive my ignorance.

I like the more established things and I have several old mtb’s and I wish my street bike could carry wider tires to handle a light rock touch. I’ve seen a mid-60s Viking that really appeals to me, but I feel that from time to time, if I left the equipment period well omegle bazoocam, I would occasionally take the bike out of the frame, so you might want to upgrade be on the cards. Also, I’m not sure of the tire decision for a vintage bike; I trust it has a lot of leeway, although what could be said about the size of the wheels, and so on.

Any guidance on these issues? Good health.

I think you'd have to very carefully the cards because indeed contained in the case is much spam. Be strong.

Looks like there's some translator software in need of an upgrade ... :)

Anyway, I'd get the Viking, service it, and put some good quality tyres on it. 28mm should be no problem, 32mm might work too. Measure first. If it currently has 27" wheels, a switch to 700C should get you another couple of mm's to play with.

Good luck!

Having just had a (current) street bike all year and a half before, my vision is hugely restricted, so forgive my ignorance.

I like the more established things and I have several old mtb’s and I wish my street bike could carry wider tires to handle a light rock touch. I’ve seen a mid-60s Viking that really appeals to me, but I feel that from time to time, if I left the equipment period well ome tv bazoocam, I would occasionally take the bike out of the frame, so you might want to upgrade be on the cards. Also, I’m not sure of the tire decision for a vintage bike; I trust it has a lot of leeway, although what could be said about the size of the wheels, and so on.

Any guidance on these issues? Good health.
thank you!

Back