Workshop/Workspace... Show us yours!

To further help set the scene, imagine a slight aroma of used oil, warm wood, unburnt hydrocarbons, grinder sparks and hot cutting fluid.

If you could make a perfume from it, i would buy it......of hang on.....(sniffs wrist).....i think i already have!

Few pics of my garage now after 7 months of ownership, painting it white was a massive improvement.
Still a fair bit of stuff to move in from storage but a quarter of whatā€™s here is going.
New builds donā€™t come with much - a socket and one light bulb so a complete new ring and lighting circuit has gone in. My old garage had stuff absolutely everywhere, piled up in boxes, hanging from the roof etc, to a point where to get in something had to come out. Moving house was a great excuse to have a clear out.

Attachments

• IMG_2202.jpeg
    IMG_2202.jpeg
    657.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2199.jpeg
    IMG_2199.jpeg
    701.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2200.jpeg
    IMG_2200.jpeg
    770.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2201.jpeg
    IMG_2201.jpeg
    564.5 KB · Views: 54
Few pics of my garage now after 7 months of ownership, painting it white was a massive improvement.
Still a fair bit of stuff to move in from storage but a quarter of whatā€™s here is going.
New builds donā€™t come with much - a socket and one light bulb so a complete new ring and lighting circuit has gone in. My old garage had stuff absolutely everywhere, piled up in boxes, hanging from the roof etc, to a point where to get in something had to come out. Moving house was a great excuse to have a clear out.
Looks like a great space

IMG_1233.jpeg

Back