Wanted Work stand wanted

alexandlinda

Raleigh Fan
Hi all. I'm looking for a decent workstand. Robust enough to hold a bke by its seatpost and not slowly swivel!
If anyone has one to sell.... I particularly like the Velomann.

Please get in touch!

Thanks

Alex

I have a bontrager one spare since getting a new one. Its a very solid unit, so heavy to post. I'd like it to go to a good home as it has sentimental value. Only reason I've replaced it is due to downsizing my garage to a shed so needed something that stowed away into a smaller space.

I have a bontrager one spare since getting a new one. Its a very solid unit, so heavy to post. I'd like it to go to a good home as it has sentimental value. Only reason I've replaced it is due to downsizing my garage to a shed so needed something that stowed away into a smaller space.
Hi and thanks. Do you have any idea how much you would like for it?
Thanks
Alex

Here are a couple of pics. Its a sturdy tripod once opened out, and being steel, strong too. Due to the sentimental value (sad I know for a workstsnd) I'm more concerned about a good home than money, so just £20 plus whatever postage comes in at.

Attachments

• PSX_20210512_233618.jpg
    PSX_20210512_233618.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 22
  • PSX_20210512_233555.jpg
    PSX_20210512_233555.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 23
Hi and thanks. Looks good but Its a bit hard to see how it works. Does it have three legs PLUS the centre column or does the centre column also play the part of a leg? Am I making sense?? Could you send a pic of it set up possibly? My postcode is BA11 1FW for getting a shipping quote - if thats ok. Ive used Paisly Freight previously for bikes and wierd shaped heavy stuff and they seem really good and reasonable priced.
Thanks again. Love your bikes... Bit of a 90s Kona fan meself!

Here are a couple of pics. Its a sturdy tripod once opened out, and being steel, strong too. Due to the sentimental value (sad I know for a workstsnd) I'm more concerned about a good home than money, so just £20 plus whatever postage comes in at.
Hi and thanks. Looks good but Its a bit hard to see how it works. Does it have three legs PLUS the centre column or does the centre column also play the part of a leg? Am I making sense?? Could you send a pic of it set up possibly? My postcode is BA11 1FW for getting a shipping quote - if thats ok. Ive used Paisly Freight previously for bikes and wierd shaped heavy stuff and they seem really good and reasonable priced.

Hi... Just wondering if you got my reply re the stand and getting a price for shipping? If you prefer I could do that if you give me your postcode.. Thanks, Alex
Alex

Hi... Just wondering if you got my reply re the stand and getting a price for shipping? If you prefer I could do that if you give me your postcode.. Thanks, Alex

Sorry for the delay, not been the best of weeks.

I'll weigh and measure tomorrow and see what postage comes in at

I've used paisley freight anymore of times and always had a good experience.

Back