Words fail me . . .

CassidyAce

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's certainly unique. It's like the guy set out to make the bike worse than it already was . . . But thought he was adding 'bling'. The XTR chain stay protector next to who-knows-what awful rear mech, the sticker of the scantily clad lady on the head tube (like this is one sexy bike), the silver fork that doesn't fit the colour scheme so it's covered up with black neoprene, badly . . . It's like the antimatter of taste. After the BSO, the BSJ: the Bicycle Shaped Joke.

At least it wasn't something special. That's the best I can say.

love it although it doesn't really fit my aesthetic or riding style.
it's the details.
the undersized seatpost with the now ruined seattube clamp
the bar ends from Ginneli (like Cinneli but better)
as for the silver forks, tut, you are wrong, they are top of the line suspension designed in the UK specifically for UK cycling, or a knock off at least.
and those high end lights too, that's nearly 400 lumens of like from easily replacable units all with independent battery based power solutions to ensure you never have a complete failure whilst out on the trial.

you lot are just mean and don't have any vision.

love it although it doesn't really fit my aesthetic or riding style.
it's the details.
the undersized seatpost with the now ruined seattube clamp
the bar ends from Ginneli (like Cinneli but better)
as for the silver forks, tut, you are wrong, they are top of the line suspension designed in the UK specifically for UK cycling, or a knock off at least.
and those high end lights too, that's nearly 400 lumens of like from easily replacable units all with independent battery based power solutions to ensure you never have a complete failure whilst out on the trial.

you lot are just mean and don't have any vision.
Nope, it's sh*t.

Back