Woodrup vintage racing bike full campagnolo groupset, spare

balciaks

Old School Hero
Woodrup vintage racing bike full campagnolo groupset, spare wheels, tyres and campagnolo spanners tools

Got the bike for myself. I'm 6.3 and it's my size.
The bike was in the garage for 18 years. The owner used to race in cenior championship downsouth and I think he won one of them
He paid 1000£ for it nearly 40 years ago (I was told by his wife)
My plan was to keep this one for myself and restore it. I think the seat post and the stem are stuck (have not tried to force it yet)
Located in Edinburgh, but could potentially send / deliver
I need to raise funds for my wee dogs operation so selling some of my bikes

Regarding: Woodrup vintage racing bike full campagnolo groupset, spare wheels, tyres and tools
I will be putting new add for the bike. Will add lots of new photos, full measurements and all the spare parts and campagnolo tools.
I would keep the bike, I would marry it cause its my size and its super comfortable. But need the funds for my dogs operation so needs must.
Can deliver the bike locally or could pack it and send it via special currier at buyer's express.

600£

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201004_164054_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20201004_164054_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 943
Re:

I see,
What do you reckon price wise?
Don't want to much but need the £ for the dog surgery. Otherwise I would merry this bike

Re: Re:

balciaks":2nyuqltr said:
I see,
What do you reckon price wise?
Don't want to much but need the £ for the dog surgery. Otherwise I would merry this bike
I've replied to your pm. And potential buyers will want to know "are they stuck, or not?" You need to sort that out at least.

Latest posts

Back