Withdrawn,De Rosa Primato,50cm

stefthehat

Retro Guru
De Rosa Primato,Columbus EL,webbed bottom bracket shell,’diamante’chainstays,seat tube 50cm c-c,top tube 52 c-c,headtube 10cm ,rear drop outs 130,fork full carbon incl steerer Look HSC ,new 1” aheadset ,5.5cm of steerer above headset,this is a replacement fork frame has NOT been crashed ! ,one bottle cage boss has been rebrazed and resprayed in a mismatched metallic blue which has also been used to touch in a few chips ,frame is straight and in very good condition ,comes with seat binder bolt ,bottom bracket threading is Italian ,stem included,happy to box up correctly with dropout spacers if buyer pays postage,happy to answer any questions,thanks Stef

Attachments

• 42BB9401-C6EA-40E3-B27C-8C1DB30A4147.jpeg
    42BB9401-C6EA-40E3-B27C-8C1DB30A4147.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 2,165
  • DE4B823E-2FE8-46EA-A3FF-31C9D97C65A8.jpeg
    DE4B823E-2FE8-46EA-A3FF-31C9D97C65A8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,165
Re: De Rosa Primato,50cm frame £300

Love it, but on a closer examination of the pictures, looks like a fair bit of prep required to get it ready for a full respray (Assuming the chrome is as good as it looks). Especially up around that cable exit hole on the top tube.

Price of postage to Southern Ireland probably makes it cheaper to buy one that doesn't need a full restore done. I could probably have lived with it had the original fork been present, but its a lower value prop for me with the (admittedly high end replacement look there). Will check back in a couple of weeks time to see if its still around though. I don't have a De Rosa in the collection and rarely do they come up in my size.

Re:

I can do a slight bit of wiggle room price wise but iam ready to withdraw her from sale ,she’s not appalling condition wise better than the 58cm Primato I sent to Bob Jackson’s for respirating last year

Back