Wilderness Trail Bikes Speedmaster Roller Cam

NeeLix

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I would give me left nut, Etc.

But I'd also need to include the right one to be able to afford them!

$700 in a day. 14 bids. The jump from $19.95 to $500 is hilarious, too.

Anyone want to take a guess where they end up? Double where they are now, I'm going to assume.

But, god. Stamped with the WTB logo. Black cam. Black brace. Wow.

@wtb_rider and @mcada you guys in the mix for this!?

Yeah, never seen a black brace (nor cam before I don't think). Seen a couple of stamped arms on various Insta feeds over the years (those NorCal heads and their stashes) but my understanding is they're pretty rare?

So yeah, this set is gonna skyrocket for sure!

Incidentally, I recently bought a couple of things offline from this same seller. So if anyone is tempted I can more than vouch for him.

Good guy, sitting on a ton of great things.

Wish he'd let me know he was sitting on these! ;)

I would give me left nut, Etc.

But I'd also need to include the right one to be able to afford them!

$700 in a day. 14 bids. The jump from $19.95 to $500 is hilarious, too.

Anyone want to take a guess where they end up? Double where they are now, I'm going to assume.

But, god. Stamped with the WTB logo. Black cam. Black brace. Wow.

@wtb_rider and @mcada you guys in the mix for this!?
no,...

I can come to terms with the huge price. These are rare, historically important in the context of the sport, and whenever used sets occasionally show up, people go big to get them.

The question i’m wrestling with is.. how on earth does the lucky buyer identify a second NOS set, in black, to complete whatever meticulous build these are undoubtedly destined for.

He must be a patient guy.

Ha, for sure.

Although, maybe he doesn't mind running slightly different cams front and rear? Or maybe he's got a suspension corrected something or other and is only wanting to run a rear RC anyway?

Or, most likely, he's already got another one in his stash. Because my guess is these will only go to someone who is already sitting on a pile of CC/WTB gold.

And I'm right with you on price/value/provenance. I could never, but if I could I definitely would.

I just setup my first ever rollercam, and that act alone is enough to justify the lengths others go to acquire/hoard/ride some of Charlie's designs. A near spiritual experience working on and seeing that thing in action.

Back