Wilderness trail bikes Bon Tempe 1999 SOLD

kaydee

Retro Guru
I have a 1999 WTB Bon tempe,bought new in that year and still being ridden.I have a mind to sell it.This is one of only 12 or so that were ever made in titanium,This was confirmed to me by Steve Potts who made the thing.It has been upgraded over the years and still rides beautifully.
I will happily price it up and sell it frame only or as a partial or complete build but I need to know if there is any interest.I apologise if this is not the way to do this but this is possibly one of the rarest bikes on the planet,and pricing is ,shall we say difficult,if any interest is shown I will price it and sell it.
So here is my starting offer,£2000 buys the frame seatpost and rear wheel,which is built onto a custom made Hope pro 2 hub and a brake therapy floating disc caliper carrier,in the picture you can see the support strut that attaches to the frame behind the seat tube,however the bike could very easily be re converted to V brakes as the bosses are still in place ( as can be seen in the photo.) Hope headset and Hope titanium bottom bracket included.
Best wishes

Attachments

• 3193EE92-552D-4972-8C7C-9C75E276FC45.jpeg
    3193EE92-552D-4972-8C7C-9C75E276FC45.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 764
Re: Wilderness trail bikes Bon Tempe 1999

Sorry should have included the middleburn RS7 cranks and stated that the shock is a Cane Creek cloud 9 recently serviced and comes with a further service pack,I also have a dt swiss shock for the bike which goes with the sale.

Re: Wilderness trail bikes Bon Tempe 1999

I think I am being a bit silly here,So I am dropping the price to £1500 or make me a reasonable offer.
The sale is for all the following with the exception of
1 forks
2 Handlebars and stem and grips
3 The disc brakes
4 The saddle
5 front wheel
6 Tyres and tubes
7 pedals
All other items included
Frame,cloud 9 rear shock,rear Hope hub,Brake therapy floating disc carrier,XTR rear mech,Xtr trigger shifters front and rear,Hope headset,Hope titanium bottom bracket.Seatpost (obviously)middleburn RS7 cranks and middleburn rings.
A spare dt swiss carbon air shock,spare pivots and bushes for main frame.bottom bracket mounted xt front mech.
So everything from the headset back.Just not the excluded items.

Back