Wilderness trail bikes Bon Tempe 1999 sold

kaydee

Retro Guru
I have a 1999 WTB Bon tempe,bought new in that year and still being ridden.I have a mind to sell it.This is one of only 12 or so that were ever made in titanium,This was confirmed to me by Steve Potts who made the thing.It has been upgraded over the years and still rides beautifully.
I will happily price it up and sell it frame only or as a partial or complete build but I need to know if there is any interest.I apologise if this is not the way to do this but this is possibly one of the rarest bikes on the planet,and pricing is ,shall we say difficult,if any interest is shown I will price it and sell it.
So here is my starting offer,£2000 buys the frame seatpost and rear wheel,which is built onto a custom made Hope pro 2 hub and a brake therapy floating disc caliper carrier,in the picture you can seenthe support strut that attatches to the frame behind the seat tube,however the bike could very easily be re converted to V brakes as the bosses are still in place ( as can be seen in the photo.Hope headset included.
Best wishes
Price dropped to 1500 ,or any reasonable offer

Attachments

• AD825571-FA8D-4C53-8F06-69D89DF2E1D5.jpeg
    AD825571-FA8D-4C53-8F06-69D89DF2E1D5.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 415

Latest posts

Back