Widowmaker's feedback

Re:

Bought some stuff. Paid promptly and let me know when arrived. Perfect. Thanks again.

Sold a frame and parts to widowmaker. Paid promptly, very nice to chat with and even let me know it had all arrived safely. Enjoy our touring.

Ed sold me some xt skewers, and was even graceful enough to re-send me some extra springs, after he'd spotted a spring which was supposed to be posted with the skewers on his garage floor!

Top Man😎

Well how very rude of me Ed left me some lovely feedback and I have been negligent thus far...

Ed bought a couple of saddles off of me paid promptly and said very nice things about me, perfect RB'er...

@raidan73 Ed has more than enough positive feedback don't you think a Gold Trader badge is in order ? I am asking because I think he might have forgotten... ;)

Well how very rude of me Ed left me some lovely feedback and I have been negligent thus far...

Ed bought a couple of saddles off of me paid promptly and said very nice things about me, perfect RB'er...

@raidan73 Ed has more than enough positive feedback don't you think a Gold Trader badge is in order ? I am asking because I think he might have forgotten... ;)

Done and done :)

Kindly responded to a wanted ad. Sent me some funky grips in exchange for money.
Posted quickly,packaged exceptionally well. Great price and a nice guy to boot. Happy days 👍

Back