who knows what about muddyfox!

At London Bridge and just spotted a lovely large white courier ridden by someone in (possibly)double denim sporting new smoke/dart combo👍
Wish I could say it was me, but my XL courier is still in the 'refurb' stage! When it's all done though I will definitely ride round in double denim with a big smile on my face!:LOL:

An old thread but would anyone happen to have any Muddy Fox catalogues or brochures from the early nineties containing the Rock N Roll model?

An old thread but would anyone happen to have any Muddy Fox catalogues or brochures from the early nineties containing the Rock N Roll model?
hi, i do have two early nineties MF brochures, both without a concrete date, but based on portfolio and components i would guess 1992-93 and an 1995-ish.

There are many different Rock'n'roll variants in 92-93, depending on used group set, up to XTR

1674464886956.jpeg
In 1995 the new Rock'n'roll was introduced as Team
Muddy Fox 1995 6.jpeg
That was obvious a bit of an Hot Chili X-Rage (first series) clone and definitely designed by Peter Denk (key guy for designing later Scott, Cannondale, Specialized up till now).
Similar as the other Rock'n'Roll, those bikes had been all produced by Pacific Cycles Ind.

Both models had been available here in EU mainly as Muddy Fox, but just with a different badge also from other brands.
The earlier one for instance as HEAD 720-A, Performance and some others,
the later one as Chaka SUS, Cypress Hardcore, Katarga FS.

Also the older model was still on sale in 1995
Muddy Fox 1995 7.jpeg

Does this help?

and an earlier Ad from a German Bike magazine in 1993 showing the Rock'n'roll underwater (and making clear a 1.200 German Mark full suspension is a real bargain)
Muddy Fox Ad aus Bike 5 1993.jpg

hi, i do have two early nineties MF brochures, both without a concrete date, but based on portfolio and components i would guess 1992-93 and an 1995-ish.

There are many different Rock'n'roll variants in 92-93, depending on used group set, up to XTR

View attachment 698754
In 1995 the new Rock'n'roll was introduced as Team
View attachment 698759
That was obvious a bit of an Hot Chili X-Rage (first series) clone and definitely designed by Peter Denk (key guy for designing later Scott, Cannondale, Specialized up till now).
Similar as the other Rock'n'Roll, those bikes had been all produced by Pacific Cycles Ind.

Both models had been available here in EU mainly as Muddy Fox, but just with a different badge also from other brands.
The earlier one for instance as HEAD 720-A, Performance and some others,
the later one as Chaka SUS, Cypress Hardcore, Katarga FS.

Also the older model was still on sale in 1995
View attachment 698760

Does this help?
Thanks for that 👍

Back