Wanted White industries or Raceface crankset

Still looking - would also consider a black raceface turbine - or other square taper and 98/54BCD

Hi, I don't know if you have sorted this yet. But I do have a set of Raceface cranks, chainrings & shimano pedals that I am removing from a Pace RC 300, only because the cranks are to long at 175mm & I don't ride SDP's ( See Photo ), if anyone else is interested the WTB Silverado narrow CR-MO Rail saddle & the X Lite Matrix 27.2mm seat post are also for sale.

Attachments

• Pace RC 300.jpg
    Pace RC 300.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 42
Hi, I don't know if you have sorted this yet. But I do have a set of Raceface cranks, chainrings & shimano pedals that I am removing from a Pace RC 300, only because the cranks are to long at 175mm & I don't ride SDP's ( See Photo ), if anyone else is interested the WTB Silverado narrow CR-MO Rail saddle & the X Lite Matrix 27.2mm seat post are also for sale.
Hi snowy, thanks for the message. Beaut of a set-up there!

Yeh I’ve kind of stepped away from the search now really, still eyes peeled for a super cheap set of WI crank arms but it’s for a budget build this time so these way too nice/ expensive I’m sure.

Thanks again though. B

do you still have the raceface cranks available?

Back