Wheres 'Ebay Madness' I've something to add

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The original thread is not accepting more rplies, as I founds something crazily priced I was going to add recently:

He/She had an outbreak of realistic prices on some things for a while - including King headset spares. To give credit, there was clear communication, realistic description of condition and prompt posting. But when my searches throw up GrannieGear I do tend to give it a miss, due to inflated prices...

Par example:

What???!!!????

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

£175 for chainring bolts.

Or some used plain silver ones for £65.

Or I can get NOS for $12.55

Come on people, things are worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them. We have all payed over the odds for something we desired that to another was deemed worthless.

The original thread was closed as one of the unwritten rules is to not judge others pricing, if it sells it sells, and a lot of sellers on bay were members on here who were just trying to sell parts and make some money outside of the forum.

Back