Where’s Sinnerman?

I really enjoyed his excellent build threads. But not as much as he enjoyed a exclamation mark!!!!!!!!
And requoting every single reply to a thread in case people were unable to fathom which post / user he was attacking at any given time AND ONLY BEING ABLE TO WRITE WITH CAPS LOCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I remember there was a forum spat between him and that guy from ************ on ebay about an Roberts and then a locked thread.

Oh it’s edited out what I wrote with *****??? What’s that about? It should say Cr3am cycles

Cough ,…. Kinky …. I mean Linky …. LINKY. so I can bring myself up to speed

Saunters away, whistling nonchalantly...

Saunters away, whistling nonchalantly...

The Bonty is the best bit of those pics

Wierd, was sat in a pub week or two ago with @longun and asked the same question.

I liked all his bikes, he did some great builds and was very knowledgeable, it's a shame he rubbed some folk up the wrong way.

And yes!!!,.......It's a shame we never saw the Dave Yates formula finished............!

neon-white-jpg.474537

All this is news to me!
He sent me a Look Quadrex frame forks set karma! (@WimVDD has it now) And even paid postage. Always helpful and nice to me but then again I was never involved nor really looked at much of the other stuff going on. Ah well

Back