Wheelset - Hope hubs on Mavic X517

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
These have been kicking about the shed waiting for me to build a 26'er but I don't think that's going to happen so here they are for sale.

Hubs are near perfect with just a couple of little scratches on the rear. Rims are okay the rear has some wear to the anodising where a brake pad was set up wrong and the front has/ had a small dent which is not at all bad and still useable, I can't tell if its been worked out already but if you're handy you could probably get it a bit better. I've not ridden these wheels so that may need a little fettling to get them running true, the rear for sure as the tensioning is way off and I noticed when I was cleaning them up that there is a spoke that is very loose and laced over rather than under the neighbouring spoke, so they could do with a little work.

32 hole.

No idea on price I know Hope are the nuts and with a little fettling they will defo be a good set of wheels. So I'm going to start with a ballpark figure of £100 +£20 postage

Re:

Yes very useable! I’ve sorted the trueness and tension out on the back wheel and the front was fine anyway so they’re good to go.

I’ve just put them on eBay you’re more than welcome to buy them via the link and I’ll send them via the global shipping program https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114431782157

Thanks
Tel

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back