What's my Reflex ALX6000 worth?

henristig

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Bit of a mongrel, but here goes.

I have this Reflex ALX 6000 I'm considering putting up for sale. I've been out of the scene for so long I really don't know what this might fetch nowadays.

The frame's this eccentric sort of lugged Easton aluminum tubed thing, internal cable routing, machined cable guides and bolted down seatstays, nice details. It's a bit faded and ratty but pretty cool still. Minty 1st gen(?) Mavic Crossride wheels with the nice yellow hubs paired with Michelin Wildgrippers in the best color which are in pretty good condition, no cracks and not very dry etc. The fork's a Rockshox mag 21 in very decent nick cosmetically, but I think it might need a service as it bottoms out pretty easily. Really nice old DX pedals. The seatpost is sys ex and the cockpit consists of an old carbon/aluminum stem paired to some old race face next carbon bars. Modern Shimano Deore drivetrain, nothing special. If anyone could just ballpark a price on this I'd be thankful!

51542933309_aafec22a08_k.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t know much about these but I like it!

The sum of the parts is probably worth more split than as a whole bike. The wheels/tyres/frame/forks if split hold most of the value on your bike.

There are a couple of Reflex frames on eBay £300-£550 albeit they aren’t the same model as yours and they haven’t sold. The rest of the parts there are lots of comparisons on there and in sold items. There was an ALX6000 frame for sale on here 2 years ago for £80.

The search function is your friend both on here and eBay!

Back