What bottle cages are on your retro rig?

For me a bike without a bottle cage just shows it never gets used for more than an hour at a time.

or the owner has a camelbak ;)

I don't do bottle cages - as said before they spoil the lines.

H20s are a work of art, I love them.

I've put on on various bikes (now too scared to actually USE them in case they scratch! :LOL: ) but as mentioned above I think they spoil the bikes lines so they've all come off.

Also a fan of Profile's colourful plastic jobbies.

If i was having my arm twisted and had to fit them ,i'd put them off the back of the saddle.
As said before camelbak ;) [platypus actually]

kerryn":k61g541f said:
I have a couple of Blackburn Metal Matrix cages on by Boulder that must be around 12 years old (when did Blackburn beginning making the MM cages?). These cages still look like new after all these years....

That is so true, I have two that are 13 years old, look like I bought them yesterday....not in use anymore though.

Most my bikes have Ringle H20 as I like the look of them, they never get used though as I always ride with a Camelbak....they just look nice (to me ;) )

Neill

Blackburn. I very rarely carry water in them as I Camelback but I leave the cages on all year even though I only need them for lights in the winter... which I hardly ever use.

I just weighed my MM cages as they're about 55g to 56g each. They're heavier than I thought.

So I guess the titanium cages has it beat.

None for me on MTBs, nothing worse than trudging back up the hill to get the bottle that fell out, Camelbaks all the way. Anything Celeste on my Bianchi road bike though!

Back