WATCH OUT KLEIN FAKER ON CRAIGLIST ABERDEEN & LONDON

Re: Re:

jonrock":1tfrb4v9 said:
I think the massif American garage door was a clue..

J
My Mum has a garage door like that...they're not exclusive to America, merely a double width ;)

Re: WATCH OUT FAKER ON CRAIGLIST ABERDEEN KLEIN MOONRISE 19"

I clicked on the Belfast craigslist. ever bike is around £1500! not one rusty Raleigh to be seen. The adds are all similar descriptions, some with american words
"The bike is new, only ridden on 2 brief rides around the block"
any other one mentioned a knee injury playing "soccer", not football as it should be called.
not one of the adds use the map to show a rough location.

If anyone can get the Aberdeen address or phone number that this scammer is using I'll check it out. I almost wish he was at the address as I would very like to meet him!

Well, I belief that the place you visited is his address. The Portuguese guy that he scammed got number 35 Market Street.

Roy Barber
34 Market Street
Aberdeen
Aberdeenshire
AB11 5PL
United Kingdom
Barclays Bank PLC
Sort code: 20-53-04
Acc no: 30449415
IBAN: GB17 BARC 2053 0430 4494 15
Swift/BIC: BARCGB22

Re:

Where's an email investment opportunity when you need one? shall we all give details to the next one we receive?

hugovelthuis":10z89gxh said:
Well, I belief that the place you visited is his address. The Portuguese guy that he scammed got number 35 Market Street.

Roy Barber
34 Market Street
Aberdeen
Aberdeenshire
AB11 5PL
United Kingdom
Barclays Bank PLC
Sort code: 20-53-04
Acc no: 30449415
IBAN: GB17 BARC 2053 0430 4494 15
Swift/BIC: BARCGB22

Same address as last time Hugo. I suppose that all I can do is confirm that someone called Roy Barber does not live at this address in Aberdeen. Shame really as I wanted to meet this guy and give him a kick in the nuts!

Re: Re:

That's also an Oregon tag on teh front of the auto.

jonrock":1cwpzvmr said:
I tend to save the odd Klein picture I see.

Sure it was on Ebay.com a while back.

The cats the give away :) And theres like sun and stuff. Not the UK.

J

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back