Warning Magnesium (Mg) Content - 1993 Kirk Revolution LX

:LOL: I’d have been bitterly disappointed for Jussa and had this passed LGF by without comment

I think deep down (so deep that you don’t actually realise it) you harbour a secret love for these famous jelly bikes even though you play hard to get :LOL:

Just messing with yah Mark, I think it’s universally accepted they’re low rent $hit€

I rolled my turd in glitter, but this one’s on another level, preserved like it was dropped only yesterday :LOL:

Edit
The link above is working now- will have a proper read - cheers :LOL:

legrandefromage":hkrojou9 said:
bendy-bike-wraps-pole.jpg

Blimey LGF have you had work done??? :shock:

In all fairness mine is a bit like that, feels like I’ve got rear wheel steering when I go round corners :?

Retro Spud":2k7km1f1 said:
Just messing with yah Mark, I think it’s universally accepted they’re low rent $hit€

I rolled my turd in glitter, but this one’s on another level, preserved like it was dropped only yesterday :LOL:

Edit

Cheers Spud, glad you like it. It’s certainly a conversation starter when someone comes around the Man Cave. I’ve never been into the norm when it comes to MTB’s or BMX’s or any bike I have in my collection, it needed saving and is a part of British MTB history albeit with its issues. That’s a great article by the way LGF :D

Jussa":2i682zji said:
Retro Spud":2i682zji said:

Edit

Cheers Spud, glad you like it. It’s certainly a conversation starter when someone comes around the Man Cave. I’ve never been into the norm when it comes to MTB’s or BMX’s or any bike I have in my collection, it needed saving and is a part of British MTB history albeit with its issues. That’s a great article by the way LGF :D

Yeah anyone who has Orange X1’s and Kirks under the same roof has to be a complete “Wrong Un” of dubious character ;)
You should hang out a public health warning as you approach said Man Cave advising of impending dubious bad taste in UK MTB heritage. I've gotta ask but when you were growing up were you a little bit different/Special to the others in your class.. :LOL:

EDIT
when I went to school I wish I'd learnt to spell and then I would need to keep editing my posts to correct spelling and grammar :facepalm:

Retro Spud":1v2szowz said:
Jussa":1v2szowz said:
Retro Spud":1v2szowz said:

Edit

Yeah anyone who has Orange X1’s and Kirks under the same roof has to be a complete “Wrong Un” of dubious character ;)
You should hang out a public health warning as you approach said Man Cave advising of impending dubious bad taste in UK MTB heritage.

The X1 and Kirk are currently the bread to a Whyte PRST-1 Sandwich lol :D

Jussa":23yyr46w said:
The X1 and Kirk are currently the bread to a Whyte PRST-1 Sandwich lol :D

:shock: ^^^^ oh Jesus H Christ you're well beyond rehabilitation now, let alone salvation.. a complete basket case - a no hoper - well on the way to booking a slot next to THM in the crazy stakes

I couldn’t give a rat’s a** if these things were cast out of dog poo and painted with shell v-power - they were and still are, cooler than a polar bear’s vegetables. Well done that man. A 1992 Kirk brochure was as close as I got to owning one....

Latest posts

Back