Sorted Wanted: Rock Shox MAG 21 SL/TI Fork Please

Hi Brant! I have 2x Rock SHOX SL Ti forks for sale. One is working and still looking quite good. One is more a project fork. Asking 250 Euros and 350 Euros + shipping from Germany. Have a Mag21, too. Cheers.

Hi Brant! I have 2x Rock SHOX SL Ti forks for sale. One is working and still looking quite good. One is more a project fork. Asking 250 Euros and 350 Euros + shipping from Germany. Have a Mag21, too. Cheers.
Thank you for your response. I did end up buying a NOS a day after I posted this.

Last edited:
Wow, were they still gold,had they faded to a greeny colour,? Plus can I ask how much were they?
They are in route; still in the original box but they are no longer gold and look more greeny in color. They cost $350 plus $28 in shipping. I will do a test spot with paint polishing compound to see what that does to the color. Possibly the legs will need to be repainted. Does anyone reproduce the Rock Shox Titanium decals? If I repaint they will need to be sourced.

Last edited:
They are in route; still in the original box but they are no longer gold and look more greeny in color. They cost $350 plus $28 in shipping. I will do a test spot with paint polishing compound to see what that does to the color. Possibly the legs will need to be repainted. Does anyone reproduce the Rock Shox Titanium decals? If I repaint they will need to be sourced.

Great to hear that you have sourced some Mag 21SLTi's.

Just to help with your restoration of your lowers the original SLTi finished was achieved by the lowers being mirror polished and then coated in a gold tinted lacquer. If you check out my Kona Hei Hei build in my signature below there are some pictures of my restored SLTi's on I believe the first page.

Great to hear that you have sourced some Mag 21SLTi's.

Just to help with your restoration of your lowers the original SLTi finished was achieved by the lowers being mirror polished and then coated in a gold tinted lacquer. If you check out my Kona Hei Hei build in my signature below there are some pictures of my restored SLTi's on I believe the first page.
Hi 44 !

Your Hei Hei is awesome. I’m thinking about rebuilding a SL Ti. Would you care to share you tinted lacquer recipe? Also, I guess you prepped the magnesium according to usual science (dippings, etc)? Or just went straight ahead?

Thanks!

Back