Wanted - Merlin Cycles adverts late 90s

bit of a long-shot, but does anyone have any geometry charts from the old Merlin UK frames? I have a frame which I bought second-hand, it looks very much like a 90s Merlin, but it has some 410mm P2 forks which I think make the head/seat angles a bit steep, wondering if I can find out a bit more about how it was intended to be set up...

bit of a long-shot, but does anyone have any geometry charts from the old Merlin UK frames? I have a frame which I bought second-hand, it looks very much like a 90s Merlin, but it has some 410mm P2 forks which I think make the head/seat angles a bit steep, wondering if I can find out a bit more about how it was intended to be set up...
Very late to this but I have a Merlin Prestige frame in the flamboyant blue as seen in the advert posted up the thread. It's 18", all I can tell you is that it's 71/73 angles and 16.75" chainstays, hope that helps

Very late to this but I have a Merlin Prestige frame in the flamboyant blue as seen in the advert posted up the thread. It's 18", all I can tell you is that it's 71/73 angles and 16.75" chainstays, hope that helps
hah, has been a while but that's a useful info point! thanks for posting

Back