Wanted: GT Zaskar Frame. 16 inch

user22

Retro Newbie
Like everyone, it seems. I'm after a GT Zaskar or Zaskar LE frame. 16 inch. Not too fussy over colour, or year, but ideally something from the mid 90's.

I had a lovely ink blue frame and spent ages building it up only for it to be stolen. Wanted one ever since... Let me know what you have.

Cheers. :D

I know right, followed a few on eBay and have been amazed at their value. Missed one tonight that went for ~£315. Might have to look at an Avalanche instead...

Re:

There is no way that should of made £315. It’ll re appear on a new auction I bet

I’ve sold quite a few recently and £150-£225 dependant on condition and size.

Saw that one go on ebay last night, that's big money (it wasn't even that clean) but it definitely made me consider selling mine.
Was going to wait until lock down has eased and put the full bike on ebay but could be tempted to split it.

Thanks Kev, if you've got any more details or pics then let me know. I'd consider a full build too, depending on what it's like. I can't reply to DM's yet, but leave an email address on there if you send anything over.

Cheers, Dave

Emailed you last week Dave, let me know if you didn't get anything as I've had no response.

Hi Kev, thanks for the pics...

I've replied to both emails with a few questions - not sure why it's not getting through.

Cheers,
Dave

Back