WANTED: Bib Tights and Long-Sleeve Base Layers..Please :).

elPedro666":1263290t said:
Seen these?
http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDeta ... &source=aw
Got a pair coming for Xmas but I have tried them on and they seem like nice kit, amazing for the cash! :D

elPedro666, they seem like a good deal, sadly they don't have my size :(. Thanks for the heads up though, 'tis appreciated.

mallott":1263290t said:
Hi there Rusty, I have some DeMarchi contour bib tights, VVGC in 32-34, a Large Altura roubaix lined LS jersey good condition, i'll throw in some Polaris gloves and a cannondale balaclava too, they've seen better days but will be ok for a while. I'll get some pics up tomorrow, I'd like £50 for the lot posted, the tights were £115 and i've only worn them 5 times!

32/34" waist? if so, they're going to be too small for me (I think), but I'd be interested in pictures/the bundle all the same.

Thanking you, Retrobike'ers! keep 'em coming! :).

They're basically XL, fit me fine and I'm generally XL in cycling kit. If anything they're a slightly generous XL ;)

elPedro666":2ue2skej said:
They're basically XL, fit me fine and I'm generally XL in cycling kit. If anything they're a slightly generous XL ;)

I appreciate the extra information, elPedro666, but I think that's the information I didn't want to hear. I can get away with an XL, at the present time, but with my continued weight loss I don't think I can for long. Given that fact that these are somewhat generous, I'm not sure they'd be worth me investing what few pennies I have on 'em :).

Thanks for the heads up with them, I appreciate you steering me to a bargain. Muchas Gracias, Amigo.

elPedro666":gkpcg116 said:
Fair play on the weight loss, good work! :cool:

Thank you very much. It's nice to be able to ascend my staircase without coughing up a lung at the top :D.

Still in the market for Bib Tights Size Large with or without padding.

Whatcha got? C'mon, I don't bite....unless asked very nicely :D.

Think they've been mentioned already, but if you can get hold of the Aldi tights they're getting praise from my better half!

elPedro666":2e3lov9w said:
Think they've been mentioned already, but if you can get hold of the Aldi tights they're getting praise from my better half!

I've heard great things about Aldi's cycling stock, but I don't have an Aldi story within any reasonable distance from me :(. I'll have a look-see and try to put something together. Thanks for the heads-up again, elPedro666 - I'll get my Bib-Tights one of these days :LOL:

MikeD":2e3lov9w said:
I may have something, will need to venture into the loft though...

MikeD, I'd be very interested and very appreciative if you've anything to offer me :).

MikeD":2ozykey2 said:
I shall have a rummage. L did you say?

Yes, Large would be the ideal size. I'm currently a 36/38" waist but I'm willing to give anything a go, as long as it's in the ballpark :).

Latest posts

Back