Wanted: a ~19" steel/ti mtb frame, Stumpjumper or similar

mustAfa

Dirt Disciple
Im looking for a new frame and fork for a commuter/tourer project. Id like it to have a level-ish toptupe, square-ish geometry, as in not-too-long toptube, so a late 80s frame maybe? Really like the look of old Ritcheys and specialized stumpjumpers.

the frame should atleast have fender eyelets.

A lightweight tubeset is a must as im a lightweight rider.
Can pay well for a good frame or buy a cheap beat up frame as well. Aesthetic condition can be pretty much anything. Even minor structural damage doesnt necessarily matter, i have some friends who can repair steel frames

Im in Helsinki, Finland but will pay for shipping costs of course

send me a PM if you have something i might be interested in!

fearfactoryüberalles":2uvf9uso said:
Check these out: https://imgur.com/a/pUAVIE6

I got some more, mainly Scotts (level top tube), fender eyes could be missing, though, being race/top of the line frames back in the days.

Hi, i looked through the frames but unfortunately none of them really had that special something to make me really wanna buy it...

Re:

I’ve got a mid 90’s Rockhopper frame in dark red/plum. 19” frame with eyelets. Almost a complete bike, but would sell frame and forks only. PM me your email and I’ll send you photos.

i have to say Wow thanks for all the offers and messages. i was really surprised =) But sadly i couldnt pick any of them (maybe 25 frames in total), seems im very picky :mrgreen: mostly it was because of the geo and colorss

so still looking for a frame, size 19-20" or so, with a simple plain paint job. my favourite style wud be a "repainted badly in some dull non color 20 years ago" :D

geometry like this abouts: ('90 stumpy)

file.php

cheers...

Back