Wanted Wanted 15" frame or xs hardtail / mountain bike -F&F or complete bike

Hi All,

After the above for my son.

I have a GT aggressor frame but that is too large really. He just about fits my Orange C16R so looking for something with similar dimensions (slanted top tube rather than horizontal). Want to keep costs low as it won't be a forever bike. Any suggestions please fire them across.

Based in Epsom. The local bike shop just has a bunch of Cuda;'s (are these rebranded baracudas?) and fudge /squish's / other types of bikes that aren't [particulalry "Grown up".

Joe

My 12yo was 11 when I gave it to him . and my wife both have 17" clockworks and love them .
They did do a smaller version to I believe .
If you want a cheap build project I have a 16" giant expert frame and parts .

I've got a survivor condition 1995 16" GT Pantera frameset. PM if interested.

I have a 1999 or 2000 DMR Trailstar frame in pretty good order if that's any use. It has horizontal dropouts but the same vintage chain tugs with a mech hanger. I also have a DMR branded seatpost of the same vintage to go with the frame. In fact I have almost a full bike in my spares bucket if its any interest. You'd need forks, tyres and drivetrain. PM me if interested although I have had issues with PMs in the past.

I need to clear some of my stuff to make room for a tandem!

Cheers

Mark

I've got what I believe Kona refer to as a 16" framed 1999 Cinder Cone, it's almost entirely original spec, with front shocks. There's a dent in the top tube but sure it's not structural, but price reflects this. Complete bike, ready to ride (ish, maybe needs new cables and a service but nothing's missing or broken anyway). Let me know by pm if you're interested, can send photos to email, and confirm actual frame measurements if you want to compare to what you've already got.

Back