Wadsy's Feedback

Re:

Nothing but good things to say. Top service from a valued RB member. Thanks again for the mech and swift postage :cool:

Joe.

Bought a P2 fork from wadsy. Everything arrived as expected, packaging was great. Would definitely buy from him again!

Chris

Re:

Just taken delivery of an awesome Rock Shox SID & a pair of RF shifters.
Both are in excellent condition. Dealing with Martin was an absolute pleasure!

Buy with confidence :D

Thanks for everything

I bought various items from Martin and cannot thank him enough for his patience whilst I took my time arranging collection, parts were described well and turned out better than I was expecting, would not hesitate to use again. Chapeau.

Re:

I recently took possession of some rock shox sl ti forks,mag 21's and few other parts. I cannot praise him more highly or recommend him more to others :D
Genuine guy, absolutely diamond geezer!!! I normally couldn't afford £500 for some forks and if Wadsy hadn't let me pay in installments I still wouldn't be able to. Most of you guys known him for years, I've come to the party late.
A true gentleman and retrobike stalwart! All I can say is Thank you ;)

Re:

I recently took possession of some rock shox sl ti forks,mag 21's and few other parts. I cannot praise him more highly or recommend him more to others :D
Genuine guy, absolutely diamond geezer!!! I normally couldn't afford £500 for some forks and if Wadsy hadn't let me pay in installments I still wouldn't be able to. Most of you guys known him for years, I've come to the party late.
A true gentleman and retrobike stalwart! All I can say is Thank you ;)

Thanks Pete :)

Looking forward to seeing the forks on your builds.

Frame is excellent, communication was great, it arrived quicker than expected. Superb packing, you could have rolled a shockwave (other monstrous BSOs are available) over the box and I'm sure it would have survived. Thanks wadsy!

I recently bought a Kona hei hei from Wadsy. Without his help I could never afford to buy a frame of this value, he kindly let me pay in installments. Truly a lovely guy who has helped me right out. True gentleman and the kind of person who makes this fantastic platform the great place it is. Martin- thank you.

Back