Wadsy's Feedback

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Re:

Nothing but good things to say. Top service from a valued RB member. Thanks again for the mech and swift postage :cool:

Joe.

Imlach

Kona Fan
Specialized Fan
Feedback
View
Bought a P2 fork from wadsy. Everything arrived as expected, packaging was great. Would definitely buy from him again!

Chris

sunchaser

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Re:

Just taken delivery of an awesome Rock Shox SID & a pair of RF shifters.
Both are in excellent condition. Dealing with Martin was an absolute pleasure!

Buy with confidence :D

Thanks for everything

primo

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I bought various items from Martin and cannot thank him enough for his patience whilst I took my time arranging collection, parts were described well and turned out better than I was expecting, would not hesitate to use again. Chapeau.

Magpiegifts

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Re:

I recently took possession of some rock shox sl ti forks,mag 21's and few other parts. I cannot praise him more highly or recommend him more to others :D
Genuine guy, absolutely diamond geezer!!! I normally couldn't afford £500 for some forks and if Wadsy hadn't let me pay in installments I still wouldn't be able to. Most of you guys known him for years, I've come to the party late.
A true gentleman and retrobike stalwart! All I can say is Thank you ;)

wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Re:

I recently took possession of some rock shox sl ti forks,mag 21's and few other parts. I cannot praise him more highly or recommend him more to others :D
Genuine guy, absolutely diamond geezer!!! I normally couldn't afford £500 for some forks and if Wadsy hadn't let me pay in installments I still wouldn't be able to. Most of you guys known him for years, I've come to the party late.
A true gentleman and retrobike stalwart! All I can say is Thank you ;)

Thanks Pete :)

Looking forward to seeing the forks on your builds.

W.Ford

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Frame is excellent, communication was great, it arrived quicker than expected. Superb packing, you could have rolled a shockwave (other monstrous BSOs are available) over the box and I'm sure it would have survived. Thanks wadsy!

Magpiegifts

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I recently bought a Kona hei hei from Wadsy. Without his help I could never afford to buy a frame of this value, he kindly let me pay in installments. Truly a lovely guy who has helped me right out. True gentleman and the kind of person who makes this fantastic platform the great place it is. Martin- thank you.

Latest posts