Wanted VooDoo Headbadge

zbreak

Retro Newbie
Dipping my toe in the water and restoring a Ti VooDoo Loa frame that is missing a headbadge.
Any suggestions for sources for the headbadge would be appreciated.
Thanks!

7E0701AA-7FD8-4C68-83D1-BEB87A724902_1_201_a.jpeg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Can you share some pics of the Loa frame? I just missed one on eBay a few months back… bought by someone on here - who won’t sell it to me :D

Here are a couple pics. When we got it the frame was stripped already but the shadows of the Voodoo decals on both sides are still visible, as is a shadow of the Joe Murray sun decal on the seat tube. It's only with some investigating that we determined it was probably a Loa. (There's a downtube shifter boss on the crank side.) Frame is 1700 grams.

We've had this bare frame hanging around for more than a decade. So excited that we are finally getting a chance to build it out.

5AAB5CB7-BF63-4524-A7E8-13517CF56ED1.jpeg 80FF7C51-0C43-4154-8E25-338242830830_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Back