Viscount Gran Sport

PaulDC

Dirt Disciple
Hi all, I am restoring an old Viscount Gran Sport and I need a good picture of the gran sport decal so a guy can make some up for me. I have heard this name had a few changes, Grand Sport/Sports or Gran Sport/Sports. I am not fussy which one you have, I would just like something to go back on the top tube.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I thought the Grand sport was an aerospace model. From memory it was Aerospace Sport (met blue or red), Aerospace Grand Sport (a met brown or sky blue) and Aerospace Pro (silver)

Hi Pigman, yes the Gran Sport is an Aerospace model, you are quite correct.
Johnny69, thank you for that link, I have already found a guy on ebay willing to make the decals but he wanted an idea of what they should look like. That picture should help :)

Hello, I was wondering how it went with the decals in the end?
I've just got hold of a Grand Sport and the decals are a bit worse for wear, not just the Grand Sport lettering
but the other Viscount decals too.

Hello, I was wondering how it went with the decals in the end? I've just got hold of a Grand Sport and the decals are a bit worse for wear, not just the Grand Sport lettering but the other Viscount decals too.

I got a set from a seller in eBay who has started doing the grand Sport decals.

Back