Very old bullmoosed 80's bear trap pedals gas pipe 'gate'

There's £200+ in bars and pedals alone, the rest would probably get another £50+
Da pedals alone are worth a million squid 🤷🏻‍♂️
You joke but I saw some of those go for more than £180 a few weeks ago, then another pair went for about £120, those bars too have sold recently for more than £100, I can't really tell what the other bits are but even if they are entirely worthless £50 is quite a bargain in these times where bargains are few and far between.

That's two under priced 80's goldmines in a day ;)

Well you know how it is on here these days with the site frequented by vultures 😂 Pick it up for fiddy and sell it for a pony shipping included 😤🤣

This is mine, I think £50 is all it's money, the bars have a quill smaller than 22.2mm so only really fit this, the pedals are wellgo & it's pretty scruffy.
That said I've have plenty of London hipsters ask if I'll deliver it to London as it's too far to travel to collect :rolleyes:

This is mine, I think £50 is all it's money, the bars have a quill smaller than 22.2mm so only really fit this, the pedals are wellgo & it's pretty scruffy.
That said I've have plenty of London hipsters ask if I'll deliver it to London as it's too far to travel to collect :rolleyes:
Looks like I need to get my eyesight checked, thought those were XCII's 🤓

God speed fleecing hipsters though 👌

For £50 as long as it runs ok would be a cool pub bike and at that price no major concerns if it was stolen....probably why Londoners are asking....they do tend to get knicked fairly often! sure if you were within the M25 it'd have gone.

Back