Very naughty

Maybe when the later tyre was produced (by Chen Shing?) they had rights to the name and just reproduced an old box?

I only said 'Noughty' because I wanted to make a rubbish pun on the word 'Naughty'.

And thanks to raidan, I now have that Shamen song going round and round in my head all day long, complete with the devilish laughter.

HKK - it was a good pun...and Regan indeed thinks (see onZa sequence post) that it may be a historically accurate pun too...

Right...my original comment of Very Naughty remains in place. There are now two sellers matching original 1990s onZa company boxes (for which the original onZa company would have held the trademark) with tyres which are not original onZa company tyres. And asking very high prices. Or course, anyone can ask any price they want for any item....so as usual...buyer beware.

Obviously they're not worth £99.99 if non-original, but are the modern Onza Porcs any good? Is anyone currently running a pair?

I always used to run Panaracers years ago, so I've no idea what the originals were like, and how they compare to the modern ones.

Back